Landlords Gas Safety Certificate SW1 – J and P Plumbing and Heating

All residential rental properties by Law require an annual Gas Safety Certificate; and this includes a check of all gas appliances within the property by a Gas Safe registered engineer to ensure they are safe to use and working correctly.


Landlords Gas Safety Certificate SW2 – J and P Plumbing and Heating

The Gas Safety Certificate will tell you the gas appliance or gas fitting has been checked to see if it is working safely and meets the correct safety standards.